#ContinenceChats are informal chats with catheter users who share with us their stories, tips and challenges of living with a catheter.
In our first ever episode of #ContinenceChats we welcomed Tracey Seal, who runs one of the best facebook groups for catheter users.
Tracey talked us through:
- Her background and interests
- How to live a better quality of life as a catheter user
- Her initial fears about having a catheter
- What is life like with a suprapubic catheter? What have been the challenges?
- How she overcame the challenges and which things are still difficult
- Advice to someone who needs a suprapubic catheter
- Any other ideas or tips
If you enjoyed this episode make sure to subscribe to our Youtube channel for more #ContinenceChats, we also post tips on living with a catheter.
To get notified of new episodes and for catheter tips straight to your inbox, make sure to sign up to our mailing list by filling out the mailing list box underneath this blog.
Thanks for watching!